Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our Easter


IMG_3346, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Uneventful isn't always so bad. Emmett got up at 6 AM and played in Owen's room until 7 AM (remember they sleep together in Emmett's room, so he could play in Owen's without waking O up). Our rule is we can't go downstairs to see what the Easter bunny brought until 7 AM (hmm....where'd I get that from, mom and dad?). Owen was really hoping that the Easter Bunny would hide the eggs outside this Easter. But, since it was 25 degrees this AM, I think the Easter Bunny must have decided that inside was better. Owen and Emmett then spent the next few hours before we went to church, making themselves sick eating Easter candy. BTW...is there anyone in the world who actually likes Peeps (you know that sugar/marshmallow bunny)? At church, Henry smiled at everyone. The rest of the day, Eddie spent playing soccer outside w/ the boys and the Wii while I cooked Easter dinner. I think it might be time for Eddie to give up playing soccer w/ Owen and Emmett...he's now limping!

5 comments:

Toni said...

Happy Easter! Glad you had a nice day! Did you have anyone over for dinner since you spent all the extra time cooking?

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

dave likes peeps, believe it or not. i like all things with sugar but i can't stand them. henry has gotten so chubby! go henry!

Spindler Clan said...

no to the Peeps question. If they were p.butter and chocolate..that would be another story. I saw your comment on my blog about the Easter bunny hiding eggs inside...ours did too! :) Carson was just looking outside there to see if he was still in the area! :)

Anonymous said...

I have to admit...I like Peeps- especially the purple ones. Yum! They do make my stomach hurt, though, so that cannot be a good thing:(

Adam Fam said...

Sorry, I am the anonymous comment. I clicked it on accident.