Monday, September 3, 2007

Tough Week


IMG_0890, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

OK....I feel like I have a tough week coming up. Owen starts school on Wednesday and I'm so NOT ready for him to be gone ALL DAY! I'm going to miss him like crazy (and Emmett's going to miss him even more!) I take him to school around 8:30 and he doesn't get home until 4ish. That's about 5 hours too long for me. I keep picturing him going through the lunch line, trying to get his money together all by himself! I'm not ready for him to grow up. He, however, couldn't be more excited. He is ready to be in first grade! And, I know he'll do great. I, on the other hand, may not :(!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! You'll have a tough transition BUT just think how nice it will be when the baby comes. That will work out real well!
Toni

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

oh, i'm so sorry you're sad. just keep giving them lots of hugs and imprinting on your mind how it feels to hold them when they're still so small. that way, they'll always be with you. :)