Thursday, September 27, 2007

Amy's visit


IMG_1096, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

We had a great time w/ Amy. I meant to blog about it sooner, but Amy and Eddie both left on Tuesday late afternoon (Eddie to Orlando and Amy to E'ville), and I'm pretty exhausted by the time I get the boys to bed!
So what did we do w/ Amy, you ask? Well, pretty much nothing :)! But we still managed to have a fabulous time. We went to the mall three times, two different malls. Amy spent all day at the soccer fields w/ us on Saturday. She will be in no great hurry to watch soccer again anytime soon, I suspect. Amy took us out to eat to celebrate the boys birthday and gave them great presents. Oh...that makes for a fun story. She told the waitress, without the boys knowing, that it was their birthday and the waiters/waitresses sang happy birthday to them. After the majority of waiters/waitresses cleared out Owen said to our waitress (after already saying LOUDLY "who's birthday is it?") , "This is great cake. Usually we get ice cream." Amy and I laughed hysterically after she walked away. He made it sound like we do this weekly and cake was a nice change. Anyway, we did some scrapbooking :) (her more than I). We went to Skaneateles lake and did some shopping. All in all, we did a lot in her four days here and most importantly, we got to catch up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun times and great memories! I'm just jealous it's not me getting to visit!
Toni