Monday, September 24, 2007

The Saddest Thing....


IMG_1133, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

I'm not sure if you can read this or not, so I'll try to explain. Eddie had the boys last Wednesday night and apparently Owen had a massive melt down. Eddie told me he knocked over the vacuum, screamed, etc, etc..
Anyway, Eddie put him in his room and when he let him out Owen gave him this note he had written. It said, "I will behave for the rest of my life. And will you believe me? And I am sorry to do what I did." Eddie said it broke his heart, and he felt horrible. He's been having a rough time at all day first grade and really misses down time and being home. Poor guy!

PS I turned his note into a scrapbook page. :) But he actually cut the letter into those strips. Not sure why......

3 comments:

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

poor guy. virtual hugs to owen.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That Owen is some kid! And all over a time out?! I feel for him. How can a little guy be so deep?
You both are super parents and the perfect match for him!!!
XO
Toni

Anonymous said...

First off, thats hilarious (not to mention cute!!!!) Secondly, and more importantly, you need to tell the hubby to stop blaming O for the stuff he does