Monday, September 3, 2007

Coffman-Phillips Family visits


IMG_0836, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

My dear friend from high school, Amy Coffman, came this weekend from their home in Jersey City. Amy is one of my oldest friends, a friend of mine of 16 years (from high school!). We got to met her adorable new baby, Ellen Bee, who was the absolute sweetest, cutest baby and oh yeah, she brought her hubby Dave too :). We had an absolutely wonderful time. They came to Emmett's 4 birthday party on Saturday. Then, we took them to Skaneateales to walk the strip and shop. Sunday we went to Cooperstown and the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Amy and I dropped our big boys off (Eddie and Dave), and we took the little ones to the Farmer's Museum. They helped me redo my computer and storage system for all my photos and I'm learning a new way to post to my blog, so allow for a learning curve these next few days as I post. Owen and Emmett really enjoyed trying to make Ellen smile (they even got a giggle out of her!), but what they enjoyed most was their gps system for the car, the Tom Tom. That was so much fun!!!

1 comment:

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

we had a great time too. we got home and it only took 7 hours to get back! yikes. traffic at the ny/penn border is a nightmare. but so worth it! we had a great time with you and your family. only wish we could have stayed for the swimming. next time.