Monday, January 3, 2011

Silly face..


039, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Emmett asked for this book back in September at the school book fair. Actually - he begged for it. I wouldn't buy it, because I already had bought him a book from the book fair.

But, after I dropped him off at school the day of the book fair...I tip toed into the school and got the book and saved it for Christmas. :)

Emmett also got a camera for Christmas, and I don't have many photos of him because he did nothing but take photos of us - and the pantry, and the floor, and our shoes, and the wall, etc...
It's like living with the papparazzi at my house.

1 comment:

Toni said...

You're better than I am! I couldn't wait to give Tatum her book fair and book order goods. I wanted to wait but just wasn't sneaky enough. Shucks!