Monday, January 3, 2011

The grab nabbers!


032, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Seriously - out of all the things Santa brought - this was one of the favorites. Emmett dubbed them the "grab nabbers" but I think, technically, they're called giant claws (Henry got a smaller version). The boys grab nabbed things all day long. Picking up trash? Let me get it with my grab nabber. Henry even pulled his out from under his chair when we sat down for dinner and reached across the table with his to get the salt. That is the honest to goodness truth. In addition to using them semi-productively, that was a lot of pinching one another going on. I yelled at the boys to quit for awhile. UNTIL - I put a grab nabber in my hand, and then - I couldn't resist pinching every one, too. Game on.

1 comment:

Toni said...

SOOOO fun! An idea for my kids next year!