Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My left handed salad eater.


009, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Sorry for the delay in blogging. I haven't really had a lot to say. I haven't been working much, but I'm completely consumed by organizing some upcoming soccer tournaments (we're going to Arlington, Virgina the first of March). Henry had his 2nd H1N1 vaccine and 3 days later spiked a temp of 102 (as he did w/ the first one). His temp continues today....5 days later. Stinks, because I finally made it back to the gym last week 4/7 days, and so, if his fever is not a reaction to the H1N1 vaccine, it's because I took him back to the gym. We scheduled Emmett to have his tonsils out April 14 :(, and my mom arrives in 2 weeks!!! Oh....and our snow is starting to melt. We can even see some patches of grass in the back yard. Gotta love that!

BTW...my Henry LOVES salad w/ onions. Lots of onions. And, he's a leftie! Where did he come from????

6 comments:

The Doane Home said...

Kara's a lefty...but so is Paul so I guess that is where she gets it from. Its a whole new world trying to teach them some things..like shoelaces..ugh that was a nightmare!

Amy Axe said...

Yummy Henry! What a good little eater and a lefty! Maybe a baseball player. They love lefties!

Toni said...

Oh yes! Onion-salad eater baseball player for sure! He's right on Diego's path. Luv it!

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

poor henry. we have grass too! after MONTHS without it! woohoo!

Southworth Crew said...

I with him. I love onions!!!

JOÃO JOAQUIM MARTINS said...

In the book of the TRUE HOLY SPIRIT YOU WILL SEE ALL Biblical history. Learn the story world is completely involved in biblical history. You will know the truth about Jehovah and Jesus. Know the truth, because Jesus was crucified. Know also, because the Arabs are flocking to the destruction of Israel. And also, who is Gog and what is its mission. Know why Iran vows to destroy Israel. Moreover, the Holy Spirit will open the Bible, and reveal what was hidden, so you prepare for the big day of vengeance of the evil upon humanity. http://livrodoespiritosanto.webnode.com.br/