Sunday, January 3, 2010

Children's Museum = FUN!


mega 022, originally uploaded by dgphilli.

Today, after Eddie took Owen and Emmett train riding, Amy and I took Ellie and Henry to the Dupage Children's Museum. They had a blast! It's like the Children's Museum in St. Louis on a smaller level. It wasn't crowded and we were there a long time. Amy and Dave live only a handful of blocks from this little gem. When, Eddie and the boys were done on the train they met us at the museum. As we were leaving the museum, Owen said, "I sure wish we lived here. There is SO much to do." Yep, Owen...me too :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this little fish face picture of Henry. Miss you! Mom

Anonymous said...

So wish I would have known you were in Naperville! We live about 15 minutes away and have a membership to the museum, too. Next time for sure. Which will probably be ages from now but still. I haven't seen you since you were pregnant with Emmett! Glad you had such a great time. Lots to do here!

Maggie

Toni said...

Super fun! This pic is priceless!

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

ahhh. i didn't know he said that. that's cool. gives me hope that ellie and jake will have fun when they're older. :) love the expression on henry's face. btw - ellie is testing out her voice and screaming when she doesn't get her way now. mmm.....