Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Eddie!


002, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

I can't believe I am married to a 36 year old man. Seriously, I am WAY TOO young to be married to a 36 year old man. 36 is closer to 40 then 30. And, I remember my parents as 40 (and no older :)). It's weird. Eddie was off on his birthday for Martin Luther King Day, so the boys and I got up in the AM and brought him Panera and coffee for breakfast. Other then that, his birthday was completely uneventful (it stinks getting old). He stayed w/ the kids while I ran to the store and Target. Then, he took Owen to and from a birthday party and then to and from soccer practice. Then, we ate happy birthday apple pie that we found in the freezer. Uneventful. But, then again. He is 36!!!

3 comments:

Amy Axe said...

36 is NOT that old Meg! Happy Birthday to Eddie. He can be old with me! :)

JulyG319 said...

I second what Amy Jo said!!! 36 is so NOT old, especially when I'll be 37 soon...*sniff sniff*
Happy Birthday to your "old" man!

Anonymous said...

Talk about being married to an old man.. Mark turns 40 this year!!!!!
-Kate