Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag!


IM000083, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Thanks, Erica!

I've been Tagged for a fun new game by my friend Erica!

Here is what you do:
1. Open your pictures folder (or Picasa)
2. Go to the 4th folder
3. Open the folder and pick out the 4th picture
4. Once you find that picture, share the picture and what it means to you or what is going on in the picture.


I don't have many photos on my computer since I just got a new laptop. So, I followed the directions from my Flickr account. This was in my 4th folder, picture number 4.

This photo was taken at a bowling alley (duh!) in Colorado in April 2004. Owen was just shy of 3 1/2. I remember Eddie and I took Owen bowling and left Emmett w/ our dear friend, Andrea Holt. I remember that this was important to us because we felt like Owen wasn't getting enough alone "mom and dad" time. This makes me chuckle now....4 1/2 years later, because there is no such thing as "alone mom and dad time". We operate by "divide and conquer". We never have two parents w/ one child. Doesn't happen. And, even more importantly, I don't think the kids are suffering from it. So, there you have it.

Toni, Jessica, Amy D., Annie, Julie G., Pam, Jen D., Sheila, Robin, Amy M., Danielle, Amy C., Elizabeth....TAG, you're it!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Oh, so cute!! I do like O with the short hair, our future little weather guy! =)

iowaguelys said...

Okay, you're on! I posted my "4th picture"!

Toni said...

He looks quite different with the short, preppy cut, eh? I can't stand how cute he was! Precious!