Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day


IMG_4039, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

We spent Memorial Day at our neighbor and good friend's house, the Spindler clan. They had a party celebrating their son, Carson's, third birthday. We had a great time. The weather cooperated and the pool was heated, fun all around. Emmett fell in the deep end (on Eddie's watch...I must add) and I noticed it just as he was climbing out the side. He wasn't scared, so I was thankful for that. But it was a great reminder about how quickly accidents can happen.

5 comments:

life with my boys... said...

ya know what i like about this shot...the dad's are on duty!!!

life with my boys... said...

ya know what i like about this shot...the dad's are on duty!!!

Spindler Clan said...

What a fun day that was! Thanks for coming and making C's b'day so special! :) I'm glad the boys had fun!

Toni said...

WHAT? Fell in? Climbed out by himself (must have been close to the side??) and wasn't scared? We're talking about Em? I need details!!!

Erica said...

that's two strikes on eddie now! i think he owes you a girls night out to put his daddy skills to work!