Saturday, April 12, 2008

Soccer games

Not sure if I've shared how crazy our Saturdays are with you. I have truly become a soccer mom. Take today, for example: Emmett had a 9:45 game and 10:45 practice, so we got to the soccer center at 9:30 and left at 12:00. We ran home for a quick lunch and then I took Owen to a birthday party from 1-3. Then, back to the sports center by 3:00. Owen had a 3:15 and 4:15 game. At the soccer center from 3:00-5:30. I went home at 5:30, but Eddie stayed w/ Owen and Emmett because they wanted to watch an older team play. They got home around 6:30. Full day at the soccer center. Gotta admit though....we've really become friends w/ a lot of the families of Owen and Emmett's teammates. And, the moms COMPLETELY fuss over Henry, which is super fun! They usually take him from me as soon as I get there and return him at the end. So, all in all, I don't mind our Saturday's there. In fact, Eddie and some of the other dad's and neighborhood friends have got a men's league together to play this summer on the men's league. They are SUPER EXCITED. AB is sponsoring them. Should be interesting....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish the "soccer mom" a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Hope you have a great day!

AAB

Adam Fam said...

Happy Birthday! I have a card for you that I bought last week and have not sent! I am so on top of things:)

Toni said...

32 and an official soccer mom! What's a girl to do?! That's WAY fun about making friends and handing Hen off! That doesn't get any better! Happy day to you! XXOO