Friday, April 4, 2008

Imagination restored


IMG_3462, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Our Wii has made it's way to a top shelf in the closet. Eddie and I decided to put it away after the kids were having a really hard time doing anything but the Wii. I don't know if they are just to young to handle it or what, but they literally could have stood in front of the TV playing Wii all day! So, it's gone. Maybe a rainy day we'll pull it out again or maybe not. But since the Wii has left us, the kids have been doing other things. Here's Emmett "playing" with his cars in the sink.

5 comments:

Toni said...

Wonderful! Now that sounds more like your boys anyhow! Very cool that Eddie was on the same page with you (I'm sure he'll miss the Wii, too!).

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

you couldn't put it in your room so eddie could use it? poor eddie! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so good for me to hear. I want one and Kelley doesn't. That is so strange, but true. You made my decision easier.
A.J.

Anonymous said...

That's funny. My guys have lost interest in ours, and it isn't getting used. Tam

iowaguelys said...

still no TV installed at our new house (5 months, now!), so no wii, either. We don't miss it much. The kids watch some DVD's on the laptop...but, shocked visitors believe we're in the stone ages, I think :)