Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What's going on at my house tonight?


004, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Owen's first ever slumber party. Feeling for us?

Owen has been begging for a slumber party for oh...about a year now, and I have finally folded. The deal was that I only let him invite three kids. He thought hard and invited three of his good buddies from soccer. He has been playing soccer w/ these kids on CNY United first and now Empire for 2 years now. And now that they are practicing 3 times a week, he spends a lot of times w/ these kids.

It's 1030 PM as I write this, and they are still going strong. I keep debating about how long I'm going to let them stay up. I don't mind them staying up late, but I don't think I can stay up much longer and I don't want to fall asleep before they do. So....we'll see.

Tomorrow AM, I am taking this crew to Owen's soccer birthday party at 10 AM. Wish us luck.

No comments: