Thursday, November 5, 2009

Can you believe this duo?


006, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Emmett has been BEGGING, absolutely BEGGING for sports glasses like Owen's. I have told him, over and over and over, that when he really starts to play sports, we'll get him some. Well this year, he's playing on a U10 league (w/ Owen) and his prescription changed anyway, so we bit the bullet. My hesistation other then finances? Sports glasses are for SPORTS!! And yet Owen insists on wearing his in place of his nice looking blue framed glasses that bring out his gorgeous blue eyes EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! My fear is now Emmett is going to wear his EVERY SINGLE DAY and cover up his big, beautiful brown eyes. UGH! Unfortunately, I have WAY too many other battles to fight, so I'm not fighting this one. And since Emmett's prescription changed, he got another pair of regular glasses, that are just like his old ones (and look awesome on him!). We now own 4 pairs of glasses for Emmett and 2 for Owen. No wonder my budget is running lower and lower.....those things are EXPENSIVE. We see the orthodontist in a few weeks again...so, I may need to be working more :(.

1 comment:

Toni said...

FUNNY! I like your logic- too many other battles to fight! That is a tough one to ignore; good for you for having perspective!