Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Scene from The Christmas Carol

Owen had another great Christmas Carol performance. Last night my cousin Kate and her hubby Mark came from Pennsylvania to see it and today Owen had over 40 people in the audience there to watch him: friends, teachers, soccer team friends, neighbors....He was a little more nervous, but he still did great. Only one show left and my dad will be there for it. I taped his solo and it turned out great, but I'm having trouble downloading it to this site. I think the file might be too big. I'm going to keep working on it, because it's adorable. But, found out tonight you can buy the taped DVD for $25.00 (let me know, if you are interested), so I don't have to worry so much about taping it myself.

1 comment:

Toni said...

I can't believe he doesn't get bored after all the rehearsals and all the performances over and over. It's such a long show with all the songs and such. What stamina!