Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's a ..........






























BOY! I'm joining the world of mom of three boys! I'm completely surrounded by cars, trucks, soccer balls, dirt, legos, helicopters, and penises! I'm so outnumbered (and I'm pretty sure I'll love every minute of it!). Owen got to go to the US w/ me today and while he was a little bummed it was a boy (he was so hoping for a little sister), he got to see the baby suck his thumb and move all around. He looked like he was punching. Owen thought maybe we should name him Boxer. The babe looked perfect in every way and weighed 13 ounces. YEAH!
This week has been crazy. My mom's here and spoiling the boys. They are sleeping all three together in the guest room. One giant slumber party. It's so nice having her here.
Plus, our baby birds hatched. Owen's been taking swim lessons and has turned into quite a little fish. He's learning to dive and can swim from one end of the pool to the next (not pretty, but effective).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! Congrats! I can't believe I was wrong (maybe a first - ha!). You're an amazing mom of two boys and that's all the reason to believe you'll be oh so fantastic with THREE! I can see the scrapbook page now - "My Three Sons". Tooo sweet!
Lots of Love!
Toni
P.S. Way to go, Owen! We want to be at swim lessons in NY again! Fun times!

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

ok meg i'm gonna have to borrow eddie and his sperm! congrats on the little man! good news. it'll be fun with 3 boys. i'm a little jealous can you tell. hey one thing's for sure, he's going to be a hottie just like his adorable brothers. i think your kids have modeling in their future

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

congratulations, meg. remember i reserved him for ellie's boyfriend in about 15 years! i agree, he's going to be a looker!

David Phillips said...

15 years for Ellie? How about 17? Congrats Bauer family

Anonymous said...

Congrats Meg! I'm so excited you're having another healthy baby boy! I just can't picture you with a girl now anyway!

Love,
Amy