Monday, July 2, 2007

Good news!





Got some good news today...the baby's quad screen came back negative. That, along w/ a negative nuchal translucency screen, rules out the great majority of chromosomal disorders..... so yeah! I can't completely rest easy until my 20 week ultrasound (in 2 weeks), but for now I feel better. The boys played outside BY THEMSELVES today for over 2 hours. I hate to admit it, but I was almost bored. I suppose if I didn't mind cleaning, doing laundry, etc. I could have found something to do. But, since I don't like that stuff, I was bored! My life is SO going to change after the baby is born! Owen had his first tap dancing lesson today, and really, really liked it. I'm glad he did, because his stinkin' tap shoes cost 60.00!!! Who knew they were so expensive? And, the studio where he is taking lessons is 30 minutes away. And, I locked my keys in the car there. So, Owen and I had to wait for Eddie to come rescue us. Thankfully, he did so (without!) complaining! My hero!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd think Eddie would eventually complain about you locking your keys in the van. I think I can recall at least two occasions here in Colorado alone. What a guy!
I definitely see Owen as a tap star! Well worth the time and money. Hopefully they'll teach him 'jazz hands' soon! Ha!
Toni

Anonymous said...

This is SO SWEET! Shane used to tap dance, you know. His dad (Papa G.) still does! I LOVE it!!!
Annie

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're doing this! Love the pics and the updates! Keep it up (Jeff thinks you'll be done with the whole blog thing in a week - please prove him wrong:)). Owen looks so cute in his tap shoes.
Amy

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Eddie is my hero too : )
Christa

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

too funny and try to remember your keys, girly!