Saturday, October 22, 2011

Emmett turns 8

019 by megan bauer
019, a photo by megan bauer on Flickr.

I'm a little late, but Emmett turned 8.

His birthday was September 4. I can not believe my middle man is 8. He still is my least complicated, challenging kiddo. He's an absolute pleaser, and he rarely argues, complains, or disagrees with me.

For example, I just asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween this year, He's all what was Owen last year? I said, "He was a skeleton." He says, "Do we still have that costume?" When I tell him yes, he says "I'll just wear that then". See how good he is to me? He's quiet and content. And, I adore him.

8th year stats (for record keeping purposes):

51 inches (50th %)
69 3/4 pounds (80th %)

And, I just ordered him new shoes - size 5!!! (Owen - 3 years younger - wears a 5 1/2). They were $75 btw....add that to my list of reasons I need to work more than 8 hours a week...

No comments: