Saturday, August 28, 2010

I (I'm) not 2, I 4!


019, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Henry spent a month riding his tricycle, and then decided he belongs on a bigger bike - out comes the bike w/ training wheels. I'm sure it won't take long before he ditches the training wheels, and heads to a big bike. He absolutely makes me laugh. Probably over the course of one day, I say to him 5 times (no exaggeration) - "Henry! You can't do that - you are 2". And, he says right back to me, "I (I'm) not 2. I 4" Kid, you're not 4!

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Thats so cute... he's DETERMINED to be a big kid!

Spindler Clan said...

Cute pic! I am glad Eddie was able to fix that bike up for him. Couldn't find the screws for the training wheels, so I am glad he was able to put it together! That bike has taught 4 kids to ride and Henry will make 5! :) It's the never ending training bike!!! HA!!!

Toni said...

Growing up too fast!

Amy Axe said...

How SWEET! What a big boy!