Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Card spoiler


002, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

I confess. There is a super good chance that Christmas Cards won't be coming from my house this there. I apologize. On my list of things to do...that just isn't making it to the top. I've worked 32 hours a week the last few weeks, since I'm going to be off the next 3 for our trip back to Eville. So, between working and sick kids and trying to get packed to leave - it's probably not going to happen. I'm hoping for better next year :).

8 comments:

Crazycarmella said...

I think that's pretty understandable why the Christmas cards aren't on the top of your list...At least you have an adorable pic.!

Alison said...

I am planning a similar post on my blog. It's just not happening this year. Bums me out, but what can I do?

Rudd Family said...

Completely understandable.
Maybe you can do an instructional blog post filled with your secrets for getting all of them to smile so perfectly for the camera at the same time. I can't get 2 to even look in the same direction!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! What great pictures of smiling boys! LOVE it! Have a safe trip and a healthy break. Miss you guys and love you!
Amy Jo

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! What great pictures of smiling boys! LOVE it! Have a safe trip and a healthy break. Miss you guys and love you!
Amy Jo

Spindler Clan said...

Meg...this pic is adorable of all three of them. Great job!!!!

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

we can't wait to see you. it has been forever since i checked the blog because i follow you on facebook, but the blog has much nicer photos. see you soon.

Toni said...

Maybe you can get a Valentine's picture card out to everyone- HA! Yah right!