Friday, September 2, 2011

2nd annual family reunion!

282 by megan bauer
282, a photo by megan bauer on Flickr.

We celebrated our 2nd annual family reunion in August in Destin, Florida. I have so many wonderful photos to share that it will take me weeks to upload to this blog - so bear with me.

There were 22 of us there this year. Some relatives I hadn't seen in years. We had the best time, and are alerady counting down our time until our 2013 reunion.

This year we made a last minute decision to fly instead of drive. My mini-van (now with 150,000 miles on it) was very happy with our decision. But, flying out and back Saturday to Saturday was really expensive, so it ended up being cheaper extending our stay in Florida instead. SO - we got to spend 11 days and 10 nights in Floriday. I think I'm going to have a hard time going less than that from now on...

1 comment:

Brian said...

Neck. Bi-annual.