Thursday, July 28, 2011

Someone get this kid to ......

036 by megan bauer
036, a photo by megan bauer on Flickr.

a soccer camp!!! We play this game all the time:

Henry - "Mom! Do I have soccer practice, today?"

Me - "Yeah, buddy."

Henry - "What time? 8 o'clock? "

Me - "Yeah buddy. 8 o'clock."

How bad do I feel after we have been repeating this conversation day after day for weeks and weeks and weeks??

I have to get this child to micro - soccer - a preschool beginner soccer program for 3-4 year olds. Why haven't I done this yet? Oh yeah - I have no time to start it!

Henry went to a preschool camp every day for the last 2 weeks. 2 hours a day. No big deal. But, he loved it! Despite me telling him day after day that he wouldn't be playing soccer at this camp - this is how he dressed for it. Hilarious, isn't it?

1 comment:

Crazycarmella said...

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!